Thursday 10 October 2013

New Blog - "Buildings by Bike"




I've decided to start another blog called "Buildings by Bike" (link on the right) I've started this because with autumn here I'll be venturing less far by bike. The blog will features buildings in the local area. I hesitate to call it about architecture but will feature buildings I like or find significant. There are a lot of interesting buildings locally and the blog will feature a lot that were build in the Victorian period when Glasgow and surrounding towns were developing. The areas industrial buildings will also feature.



There are a few posts on the blog to get started so, if this sort of thing interests you, please pay a visit to see where I've been.


Thomas Coats Memorial Baptist Church, Paisley




No comments:

Post a Comment