Monday 13 April 2020

Lockdown

The UK has completed its third week of lockdown because of the Covid-19 epidemic. This has been hard on me. After a long, damp winter the weather has improved and I was looking forward to getting out on the bikes but….  

Well, I'm still on the road (legitimately, I think) I make a weekly shopping trip to Lidl and I go to visit my elderly father to do cooking, shopping etc. This is only a short journey so I'm using the CBF250 rather than my bigger bikes. 
The CBF on the back roads

The SV & FJ have been cleaned and polished to within an inch of their lives

We are luck to have a large garden (by suburban British standards) and we have been spending time here when it's sunny.

A drink and a fire

I'm growing flowers. I got a lots of packets of seeds from my father. They come free with his gardening magazine.

Something's growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment