Monday 24 December 2018

Seasons Greetings

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my legion of visitors a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I say "legion" going by my audience statistics but maybe there is only a handful of real people and the rest are Russian computers (for some odd reason) if so "Веселого Рождества и счастливого нового года".

I've no great plans for 2019, just more of the same. I intend to run three bikes.

Yamaha FJ1200, Suzuki SV650 & Honda CBF250

It was good getting the little bike back on the road after some mechanical & electrical issues. It provides me with winter transport and is great for running about town. Hopefully it has a few miles left in it.     



Here's a picture from today. The CBF at Mearns Kirk on a very frosty morning.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!! I am hoping to be a more consistent reader in 2019!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Happy New Year to you to.

      I'll post more of the usual stuff - hopefully some interesting runs. I'm only riding locally at this time of year but with the CBF250 back on the road I might brave the cold for a short trip.

      Delete