Monday 21 July 2014

Run to Ardnamurchan


The roads in the Highlands are choked with dawdling tourists at this time of the year but I found empty roads and great scenery by taking the Corran ferry to…well the peninsular on the other side of Loch Linnhe that doesn't seem to have a collective name. Ardnamurchan is the area at the end of the peninsular but seems to be used for the whole thing but I didn't go that far..... Anyway here's the pics.


I took the my old FJ. Over the years on this blog I've claimed to be about to starting riding it again but haven't so this time I just started doing it. 




Ben Nevis at Fort William. This is Britain's highest mountain but never looks that high to me especially given it rises from sea level. 

I couldn't resist taking a few pics of Rannoch Moor on the way home.
 

1 comment:

  1. A good run. You also look like you had the weather for it, too.

    ReplyDelete