Sunday 29 April 2018

Wee Smokie


Today I went to the "Wee Smokie" in Arbroath, an informal meeting of the Scottish Classic Motorcycle Club. It was a nice, bright day and there were many interesting bike gathered. 
 
I love '70's Jap two strokes. Yamaha RD350 & 400 (the 350 was my second bike)


Beautiful Ducati 900SS

My friend Malcolm's 1973 Honda CB350

Suzuki GS1000S


BSA Firebird Scrambler

Norton Commando John Player Special  

Another race replica - a Yamaha RD500

BSA M20 army bike

Another army bike and a new one on me - a Condor A580 used by the Swiss

This one got me confused. I thought it was a Yamaha Venture trike. But it's not a trike - it retains the original rear wheel so the outrigger wheels are…stabilisers? Is this even legal? (a quad?)


BSA Rocket Three and its sibling the Triumph Trident.

For your final journey - a trike-drawn hearse.

No comments:

Post a Comment